Welcome to our Website
Hoëveld Radiators is located in Middelburg, which is central to all the major coal mining, earthmoving and transport industries in Mpumalanga. Being based in Middelburg affords us the opportunity to render a 24 hour breakdown service, utilizing a qualified mechanic in our service vehicle, to all of our locally based clients within a 2 hour radius.
We supply and repair radiators, air valves, brake and clutch, trailers spares. We supply Low-bed and Heavy duty transportation services and we also do Trailer and Machine Rebuilding. To learn more about our services feel free to visit the Services section of this website.
We look forward to hear from you!
About Hoëveld Radiators
Hoëveld Radiators was founded in September of 1996 as a two man operation which has grown from strength to strength due to the unrivalled customer dedication, hard work and quality assurance of our employees.
We currently employ thirty-five permanent staff and are ever expanding. Our motto has always been to do whatever it takes to keep our customers on the road and moving, which if you work in the transport business, is very important indeed! It has worked so well in the past that we can now include Diesel Power, Fraser Alexander, Babcock Equipment and Bell Equipment amongst others to our expanding client list. We believe in rewarding good customer-supplier relations by affording our reliable customers with below average item and service prices with additional settlement discount which is re-evaluated quarterly.
We also believe in supporting the “little guy” and supply as well as support many small and micro size companies in our area.
We want to be the leading supplier in the radiator, hydraulic, air, brake and trailer markets and low-bed transportation and we mean to accomplish this by:
- Creating value through competitive pricing.
- Offering flexibility in our service offerings.
- Creating sound and solid customer relationships.
- Training and developing a competent workforce through specialized training.
- Consistently motivating our workforce.
- Continuously improving productivity and setting new standards.
- To be the leading supplier in the spares and heavy duty transport market.
- To have a competitive price structure for our valued customers
- Deliver our goods promptly and conduct our repairs with pride.
- Work with our customers on a personal level, as opposed to the “What’s your account number?” frame of mind.
- To ensure the best quality of service and workmanship.
We are committed to:
- Health and safety, quality and supply.
- Appropriate participation from management.
- Mutual loyalty and trust and ethical business practices.
Low-bed and Heavy Duty Transportation
With a fleet comprising of five low-bed trailers, a Rollback, a four ton truck and two eight ton trucks fitted with 4.5 & 15 ton hi-abs, and a new 75 ton low-bed, we are equipped to handle all your heavy duty transportation requirements. Reliable vehicles and experienced staff ensure your load’s safe and timely arrival at its destination. Load insurance of R1,500,00.00 comes standard and for loads of a higher value, the insurance is adjusted to suit the clients cargo.
Cell: 082 553 4839 (Francois)
Cell: 078 298 8442 (24/7)
Fax: 087 809 6201
13km out of Middelburg on the Old Belfast Road
082 553 4839